Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
NYeC supports ideas and innovations that improve quality, increase efficiency, and lower the costs of care. The majority of our projects are awarded through a competitive request for proposals. We welcome your participation and offer the following opportunities:
Eligible Professional Expansion Program (EP2): Technical Assistance (TA) Subcontractor Request for Proposal
Overview of the EP2 Program
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) has contracted with New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC) to assist eligible providers in New York ROS (rest of state) in the 57 counties outside of the five Boroughs of NYC achieve Meaningful Use under the Medicaid EHR Incentive program. As of 2017, all eligible providers for this program should have implemented a certified EHR System to qualify for the MU program. By adopting a certified EHR system, Medicaid providers now have the technology in place to meet advanced objectives under this program. NYeC will work with regionally-based technical assistance (TA) subcontractors to support up to 6,000 eligible professionals statewide.
To provide the best provider assistance experience and to keep providers engaged in the Medicaid Meaningful Use program, the EP2 Full-service model program has four achievable (Full Service only) milestones, as outlined below.
- Milestone 1: Successful attestation to Meaningful Use (Including Modified Stage 2) for the provider’s first time
- Milestone 2: Successful second or subsequent attestation to Meaningful Use Stage 2 (including Modified Stage 2 in payment year 2017 or later)
- Milestone 3: Successful attestation to Meaningful Use Stage 3 for the provider’s first time
- Milestone 4: Successful second or subsequent attestation to Meaningful Use Stage 3
*Note: TAs are expected to provide service for all 4 milestones and may not assign to or pay for milestones work to be self-serviced by enrolled provider practices
- RFP posted November 16, 2017
- Questions should be submitted to email@example.com by November 22, 2017
- Q&A Document to be posted November 27, 2017
- RFP Response deadline is December 1, 2017
- Awarded TAs will be notified on a rolling basis after December 11, 2017