Leading, trusted members of New York State’s healthcare community have come together to create the New York State Practice Transformation Network (NYSPTN). NYSPTN is funded by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of the TCPI to help clinical practices make the clinical and business changes necessary to thrive in the changing healthcare environment.
NYSPTN is a collaboration led by the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC), Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency (FLHSA), and New York State Department of Health, along with numerous organizations committed to ensuring that that physician practices are prepared for major changes in how healthcare will be delivered and reimbursed.
Other organizations supporting the NYSPTN include*:
- Adirondack Health Institute
- EHR Advisory Group
- Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization
- Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA)
- The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS)
- Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative (MAeHC)
- Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY)
- Mount Sinai Health System
- New York Chapter of the American College of Physicians (NYACP)
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York State Academy of Family Physicians
- New York State Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- P2 Collaborative of Western New York
- Primary Care Development Corporation (PCDC)
- Primary Care Information Project (PCIP)
- Strategic Interests, LLC
- Suffolk County Medical Society
- United Hospital Fund
*List subject to change.