The New York Digital Health Innovation Lab (NYDHIL), previously NY Digital Health Accelerator, is an annual program run by the Partnership Fund for New York City and the New York eHealth Collaborative for growth-stage companies that have developed cutting-edge technology products targeted at healthcare organizations.
For our fifth year, the program will focus primarily on past graduates of the program and select nominated companies from our provider and payer partners. This focus is in response to increased interest in growth-stage companies with solutions that have clinically proven outcomes and a track record of integrating their solution into a large healthcare organization from our provider and payer partners. The goal of the 2017 program will be to increase engagement between our provider/payer partners and digital health companies while allowing the companies an opportunity to receive a fast-track decision on a beta test.
About the Program Participants
- Nominated and selected by New York State’s leading healthcare provider organizations
- Will receive product feedback and mentoring from provider organizations’ senior-level executives, our strategic investor syndicate, and entrepreneurs-in-residence
- Matched with multiple provider mentors that have expressed interest in receiving a fast track decision to demonstrate the value of its technology solution through a beta test
- Paired with mentors from our investor syndicate who provide guidance on product positioning, financials, and fundraising
The Program’s Impact
- 27 companies have graduated from the New York Digital Health Innovation Lab program
- Program graduates have raised more than $250 million and created over 240 jobs in New York State
- Two graduates have been acquired
To learn more about the program, visit: digitalhealth.nyc