- This event has passed.
Leading Age NY Annual Conference & Exposition
May 22 - May 24
As the premier association for non-profit senior living, services and housing providers in New York State, LeadingAge New York provides everything you need to succeed:
- Cutting Edge Content: You are bombarded by constant change in your field. Find the information you need to keep abreast of new trends, regulations, best practices and more.
- New Concepts: These sessions will inspire fresh ideas, winning strategies and innovative improvements you can quickly implement in your organization.
- Formal and Informal Networking: There are ample opportunities throughout the conference to connect with old friends and meet new colleagues, whether in an interactive session, during a break, or over a drink at the Block Party.
- Wide Range of Products and Services: The exposition hall features vendors bringing you the latest products and services. Find solutions that will save your organization money and help you perform even more efficiently.
- Credits, Credits, Credits: Earn up to 17.5 hours of continuing education credit for a variety of credentials.
Who Should Attend: Chief executive officers, executive directors, administrators and any department executives who work in a skilled nursing, adult care, assisted living, senior housing or community service environment.