- This event has passed.
Join PCIP on May 15th on the Utilization of Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
May 15, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Please join us for the next Primary Care Information Project (PCIP) ACO Roundtable focused on HIE integration for ACO Leadership and providers on Tuesday, May 15th from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
The last virtual ACO Roundtable in December served as Part 1 to this event, where the New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC) and PCIP provided an overview of the Statewide Health Information Network for New York (SHIN-NY) and Regional Qualified Entities (QE). Click here to access the recorded webinar and select Playback.
Based on the webinar discussion, PCIP has invited NYeC, Bronx RHIO, Healthix, and the NY Care Information Gateway (NYCIG) to cohost a live event which supports 1) ACOs’ goal to drive effective population health efforts and 2) their providers’ understanding of practically integrating QEs into their daily workflow.
- The morning session will be provider-centric, including:
- Provider panel: To discuss best practices and learning opportunities for those utilizing QEs
- Live demonstration: From each QE to address provider questions and concerns
- Meaningful Use MEIPASS and Stage 3 updates
- The afternoon session is for ACO leadership and management teams, including:
- Presentations from QEs: To demonstrate their population health capabilities
- Case study: From a peer organization on the benefits of QE analytics to ACOs