Prepare Yourself for the Challenges of DSRIP Implementation
Now that DSRIP applications are complete, Performing Provider Systems (PPSs) are approaching the beginning of DSRIP Year 1. Focus now shifts to the execution phase. PPSs could begin receiving payments as soon as mid-April, and these first payments allow for vital investments in PPS infrastructure, building capacity for reaching important benchmarks throughout DSRIP Year 1 and beyond.
Join our panel of industry experts as they offer a snapshot of where DSRIP preparation and implementation currently stands, the current work of both government and the provider community to reach DSRIP goals, and concerns and challenges of implementation. Topics will include connectivity, clinical interventions, technology, governance, investments, and more.
- Jordanna Davis – Principal, Sachs Policy Group (Moderator)
- Courtney Burke – Deputy Secretary for Health, New York State Department of State
- Donna Colonna – CEO, Services for the UnderServed (SUS)
- Arthur Gianelli – President, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s
- Jay Gormley – Chief Strategy & Planning Officer, Metropolitan Jewish Health System (MJHS)
New York eHealth Collaborative DSRIP Breakfast Panel
March 4, 2015
SLIDES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://bit.ly/19N3i36