We’re pleased to announce the preliminary 2016 Digital Health Conference program, featuring a stellar roster of industry thought leaders, innovators, and organizations from across the healthcare spectrum.
This year’s event is shaping up to be our best yet! Join us once again to connect with your peers and to engage in thought-provoking lectures, interactive panels, discussion, and technological exhibits. Explore the program and register today.
Don’t miss your opportunity to save: Early Bird rates expire October 14th.
Featured Sessions Include:
- DSRIP 2017: Lessons Learned and Paving the Way for Success
- Internet of Medical Things: Making Intelligent Care Anywhere a Reality
- Navigating Value-Based Care: Making it Work
- Fireside Chat: The Statewide Health Information Network for New York (SHIN-NY)
- Making the Cancer Moonshot Initiative a Reality: Advancing Cancer Care through Data Sharing and Increased Access to Clinical Trials
- Navigating a Baby’s Heart: Resolving Complex Cases with 3D Printing
To learn more, visit www.digitalhealthconference.com.