The New York eHealth Collaborative (“NYeC”) is committed to ensuring accessibility for all users of our website. We continually work to enhance the user experience for everyone, and we apply the relevant accessibility standards. We are actively working to enhance the accessibility and usability of our website and to ensure our site conforms to WCAG 2.0 (Level AA), Section 508, and ADA compliance standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
New York eHealth Collaborative takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Designate an accessibility lead.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods (e.g., website features an AI accessibility widget adhering to WCAG 2.1 Level AA and ADA standards that can be used on all pages of the site).
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Our website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 standards. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
New York eHealth Collaborative has assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor/Postal Addresses:
- 99 Washington Avenue Suite #1750 Albany, NY 12210
- 115 Broadway Suite #1601 New York, NY 10006
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.