Qualified Entities and RHIOs for Delaware County
HealthlinkNY is the RHIO/QE offering a secure health information exchange network for an 11 county region in the Hudson Valley, Catskill, and Southern Tier region. HealthlinkNY strives to improve the overall health of the region by advancing the use of Health IT as well as the adoption and use of interoperable EHRs. HealthlinkNY brings your healthcare providers and technology together to help improve your quality of care.
- HealthlinkNY Web Portal—Quickly and securely access your patients’ consolidated HIE records online through the HealthlinkNY Web Portal in a read-only, printable format. Available for use by clinical providers, administrative staff, and public health employees.
- Statewide Patient Record Lookup—The ability to search for a patient’s HIE records statewide. This feature allows HealthlinkNY Web Portal user’s access to their patients’ records from any provider in New York State contributing data to a QE connected to the SHIN-NY.
- EMR/EHR Connections—Through electronic connections built between a provider’s electronic medical record (EMR or EHR) system and the HealthlinkNY HIE, providers can retrieve patient community health records directly into their own EMR/EHR.
- HealthlinkNY Community PACS Viewer—HealthlinkNY Web Portal users have access to this tool that allows them to load and view patient radiology images without any additional downloads or login information.
- Consent Management—HealthlinkNY offers HIE consent management electronically through their EMR/EHR connections as well as through a built-in tool that allows authorized users to record patient HIE consent choices through the HealthlinkNY Web Portal.
- Secure Messaging—A secure messaging service is incorporated into the HealthlinkNY Web Portal, allowing users to securely communicate with other HealthlinkNY Web Portal users, send clinical document attachments, and include protected health information when necessary.
- Notifications and Alerts—HealthlinkNY Web Portal users have the option to set up customized alerts on their patients to notify them when specific events occur, such as an ER or hospital admission in the HealthlinkNY region.
49 Court Street, Suite 300, Binghamton, NY 13901
300 Westage Business Center Drive, Suite 150, Fishkill, NY 12524
Christina Galanis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hixny empowers modern healthcare by improving the way in which the healthcare community and patients access, analyze, and collaboratively act upon patient-specific information. As a not-for-profit, and recognized national leader in population health management solutions, Hixny promotes operational efficiency, eliminates unnecessary cost, improves patient-outcomes, and advances community wellness. Hixny’s accredited, enterprise-grade services platform is an always-on, comprehensive data, communication, notification, monitoring, and analytics solution; the only automated real-time solution that provides a truly 360˚ view of all 1.6 million patients in New York’s Capital District, Northern Region, and Mohawk Valley network.
With its partners and their patients, Hixny shares the common vision of substantially transforming and improving healthcare.
Learn more at hixny.org.
- Access to the SHIN-NY
- With statewide patient record lookup (sPRL), providers can access a patient’s medical history to include any record from across New York State
- Electronic Consent Management
- Ability to register, track, and store patient consent
- Contribute Data
- Improve collaboration within your organization as well as external entities and improve efficiencies by reducing the need to fulfill record requests.
- Results & Reports Delivery
- Ability to order or request real-time delivery of lab results, radiology reports, and transcribed documents such as discharge summaries as structured data.
- DIRECT Messaging
- Send secure emails, powered by DIRECT, to anyone with a DIRECT email address. This is a secure method to share personal health information.
- Event Notifications
- Participants can subscribe to receive real-time event notifications for patient encounters at regional hospitals, in the form of an alert, for transitions of care such as inpatient and emergency admissions, and discharges
- Additionally, Hixny can push inpatient discharge summaries and ED reports to your organization
- Patient Portal
- One-stop-shop for patients to access their consolidated health records
- Helps to meet federal Meaningful Use requirements for the electronic exchange of patient information
- Proxy User – Ideal for care givers looking to manage someone else’s medical records for better care coordination
- Account Management
- With you every step of the way, Hixny’s Account Managers are here to support you through your journey. We offer monthly reporting to evaluate your organization’s use to ensure you’re getting the most value from your services.
QEs by County
- New York
- St. Lawrence